FedEx Express Wooden Model
- The FedEx Express is a cargo airline based in Memphis, Tennessee, United States. It is the world’s largest airline in terms of freight tons flown and the world’s fourth largest in terms of fleet size. It is a subsidiary of FedEx Corporation, delivering packages and freight to more than 375 destinations in nearly every country each day.
Custom Wooden Aircraft Models
- Wooden Aircraft Models are made by expert craftsmen produced one at a time for you, not of the shelf stock. Our Wooden Aircraft Models are accurate, extremely detailed and perfectly scaled, to include weapons, tanks, pods, propellers and rotor blades… like no other models you will find. Additionally, we use only the best materials and process that others consider too expensive.
- Customize your Wooden Aircraft Model with your choice of paint scheme, unit markings, name(s) on model, ordnance, and carved/painted patch or logo and text on base. We can manufacture any model to any size or scale you desire. If you don’t find the model(s) you are looking for, please contact us.
- Manufacture and shipping time usually takes 8 to 10 weeks. However, we also offer a RUSH Service of 4 or less weeks, for an additional 35%, for the Rush Service (check the rush box during checkout)
- Prices are discounted 10% to 20% for GROUP/MULTIPLE Orders, depending on the order quantity. Contact us for group orders.
Remember we offer a money back guarantee, if you are not totally convinced you have purchased the most accurate and highly detailed model available…. Christopher D. Jones, Owner, Island Enterprises